August 8, 2007

Koffee with Karan excerpt

Sorry for all the goo-headed squeeing about this upcoming TV appearance, but I am positiely vibrating with excitement. IndiaFM has an excerpt from Karan Johar's interview with Shabana Azmi, Javed Akhtar, and Farhan Akhtar.

Karan: I am very nervous today because I’m feeling compelled to sound very clever and intellectual and very social… socially relevant!
Shabana Azmi: And I am feeling very nervous because I am compelled to be very frothy and light!
Zing!

In other news, my dear SLP readers, I have a treat for you - I have watched what is possibly really and truly the worst movie of Shabana Azmi's diverse and magnificent career, and I will be reporting on it right here on SLP very soon. Here's a hint: it's not Bada din, and it's not Mardon wali baat. In fact, it's not even a Hindi film. Stay tuned.

No comments: