September 18, 2007

Is it kismet? Is it dumb luck? Who cares?

Folks, I am sorry to interrupt the birthday festivities so soon - and if you haven't yet seen the Birthday Post below, please make sure you stop by and leave your best wishes for Shabana ji if you want to - but this is just so fun, I have to share it.

Remember a few weeks ago I said that I hoped "Chura liya hai tumne" would be one of Shabana ji's songs in Loins of Punjab Presents?

Well, just have a look at this promo at IndiaFM. It's only ten seconds long but I can't get enough.



Oh yeah baby! Fingers crossed that the song is on the soundtrack CD.

There are lots of other great promos for the film, by the way, on that IndiaFM page. You can find them at the bottom left, under "Related Videos."

2 comments:

secretchamber4 said...

Hi Carla,

I thought you saw the show Amul Star voice of India last week. She came to promote Loins of Punjab with the director and sang the same song on that show. She was there as a special
judge.
You can download it or watch it online. the site is
http://www.apnicommunity.com

I love your Blog
keep up the good work
bye.

Filmi Geek said...

secretchamber, I did not know about that show - thanks so much! I'll check it out and report back later in the week.

Generally I don't have any special inside line to information - everything I post here comes from regular old internet news sources. So supplements like this one from you folks when I've missed something are invaluable. Please don't ever hesitate to drop me a line if you come across something interesting - there's really no guarantee I've seen it.