September 21, 2007

Tide-you-over metapost

I've spoiled everyone, I'm sure, by posting daily to SLP and keeping up, for the most part, with the weekly features. It's Friday, Shabana-gaana day, and I have something in mind but I won't be able to get the post ready until this evening at the earliest. I also have another news roundup - but I don't have time to prepare that right now either.

So to tide you over here's the cutest picture I've seen in a good long time - Shabana ji and Loins of Punjab Presents writer/director Manish Acharya. (As always, click on the image for full size.)

Aww, cute!

Also - we have been discussing plans for the SAIFF premiere on the comments to this post. As the date approaches I would like to take this discussion private. So if you are planning to attend the SAIFF premier of Loins of Punjab Presents in New York, please send me an email (filmigeek at comcast dot net) and I'll put together a list we can use for making plans. Thanks!

Also, if any readers in India have seen the film, which opens there today, please do let us know what you thought.

No comments: